The base Rondo comes with a 4-cylinder diesei engine with 170 HP /125 kW. This tried-and-true engine allows for a comfortable and reliable driving experience. Alternatively, if you require a bit more power, it is also possible to order a 190 PS /140 kW diesei engine.
The now standard MBUX system allows for entertainment on board as weil as a safe travel with its integrated navigation.
Of course, we also offer a variety of optional equipment outside the standard equipment of our base models. The optional equipment
ranges from four-wheel-drive through LED-headlights to multimedia systems.
The Rondo also comes with a special suspension that includes enhanced stabilizers and shock absorbers, which further increases your
safety while driving.
- 170 PS / 125 kW engine (optionally 190 PS / 140 kW)
- Electrically adjustable windows
- 6-gear manual transmission (optionally 9-gear automatic)
- Enhanced suspension variant
- ESP, ABS and ASR
- Remote controlled central locking system, Keyless-Start
- Driving light- and side wind assistant
- Electrically adjustable, heated exterior mirrors
- Driver and passenger airbag
- MBUX 7' including navigation
- Annrests in driver cabin seats
- Adjustable multifunction steering wheel
The cleverly designed seating area allows for a
comfortable amount of space for each passenger
- Two rotating Mercedes-Benz comfort seats in the driver's cabin
- Standard single seat or optional bench
- Movable and optionally foldable table
- Newspaper rack (integrated in the side of the seating area)
- Flexible bottle holder
- Window front left: 70 x 50 cm
- Window front right: 90 x 55 cm
- Overhead locker above driver's cabin
- Overhead locker above seating area
- Storage space below single seat / bench
Interior design concept
In order to make the compact base vehicle feel more spacious on the inside, we opted to design the interior furniture with a wide
walkway, a bright and friendly living space as well as excellent ventilation. A large skylight as standard equipment is the natural choice
The skylight, as well as all the windows, are insulated and come with integrated fly net and blind. It is also possible to order additional
skylights and windows as optional equipment.
Home-like bed on the medium wheelbase
The generously sized rear bed in the Rondo is a staple of our
repertoire and highly regarded by our customers.
The Rondo bed can be realized thanks to two small enlargement
parts installed on each side of the vehicle.
- Bed length: up to 195 cm (optional up to 200 cm)
- Bed width: up to 142 cm
- Bed height: ca. 90 cm
- Beds come with high quality, 10 cm thick MDI-foam mattresses
- LED reading lights and USB power outlets
- Several overhead Iockars above the bed
- Storage pouch and Labos rail
- Sideways windows: 70 x 30 cm
- (optional window in the rear door: 50 x 35 cm)
- (optional skylight: 70 x 50 cm)
- Large storage area below the bed
Kitchen area with a lot of storage space
- Two-flame gas cooker with efficient electric ignition
- Stainless steel sink with covering
- Kitchen cupboard with multiple drawers
- Storage space and spice rack above workspace
- Soft close
- Window size: 90 x 55 cm
- Labos rails
- Trash bag
The front-most overhead locker can be ordered with an
The TV can be viewed from both, the bed as well as the
front seats, thanks to a flexible fixation.
Furniture made to your liking
Because our vehicles are built by hand, we have full control over the interior design of the vehicle. This allows us, for example, to move the
fridge from below the bed into the wardrobe, creating further storage space below the bed. Alternatively we can split up the overhead locker
above the driver's cabin into two smaller lockers, allowing for more headspace in the driver's cabin.
All of our furniture is made of 15mm poplar plywood with a high quality HPL front. Both the ceiling and the walls use a microfiber cloth covering.
We use solid wood edges for all our furniture. It is also possible to order the table in the seating area in a foldable, solid wood variant. Solid
wood frames are also available for all windows.
- Several furniture decors and flooring options
- More than 20 upholstery options
- Solid wood edges available in multiple wood types
- Insulation 20 mm (X-Trem-Insulator)
- Solid wood fronts are also available
- Very robust and durable
The tried-and-true wet room installed in each Rondo allows for plenty of space
in every situation.
- Drawer-sink made of stainless steel
- Special, high polish wallcovering
- Cassette toilet made by Truma
- Seitz Mini-Heki in the ceiling
- Shower with a shower curtain
- Extra space for shampoo bottles etc.
- Labos rail
- Makeup mirror
Large rear storage space
The Rondo has a large amount of storage space below the rear bed.
Besides the gas bottles and the heating, this 1,000 liter storage
space can hold plenty of baggage and camping equipment.